With the Jebel Jais sky tour, thrill-seekers and intrepid travelers ascend to the summit of Ras Al Khaimah's Hajar Mountain range to feel as though they are "flying" at an average speed of 60 kmph. Not for the faint of heart, this encounter will pump your adrenaline. The highest mountain summit in the United Arab Emirates is reached after driving through 30 km of stunning chicanes, switchbacks, hairpin curves, and steep camber roads. The Jebel Jais Mountain summit looms at 1,934 meters above the Arabian Gulf.
Fly over Jebel Jais' breathtaking cliffs and canyons as you zip from platform to platform during this one-of-a-kind experience. The Jebel jais sky tour will provide you with a panoramic, aerial perspective of the imposing Hajar Mountains as it travels a total distance of 5 km across a series of six ziplines that range in length from 337 meters to just over 1 km at an average speed of 60 km per hour. By navigating your way across the sky, find yourself at the UAE's highest sky bridge, 1,250 meters above sea level and 300 meters above the earth. Before you cross this 15-meter bridge and carry on with the final leg of your zipline ride, take some time to capture this special moment. We promise that after an hour of skydiving, you'll want to repeat the experience! The Jebel jais sky maze is also a part of this experience and is designed to be challenging and engaging for visitors of all ages. It covers an area of over 3,000 square meters and features numerous twists, turns, dead-ends, and surprises.
During this adrenaline-fueled tour, soar through the enchanted Jebel Jais zipline. The Jais Sky Tour comprises six ziplines that span a total of 5 kilometers, offering intense pleasure at speeds of over 60 kph, panoramic vistas, and assured adventure! Our Jebel jais sky tour packages include transfers from your hotel in Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah for an effortless experience.
Contact Us for Instant Support
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah (Usually Toyota Previa or Toyota Saloon vehicles but can change depending on the number of guests).
- Every tour is led by knowledgeable, friendly tour guides.
- All safety equipment, including gloves, goggles, and a helmet.
- Bottled water.
- Rent a GoPro for taking photos and videos by paying an extra 135 AED.
- Free car parking.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
1Hotel pick up from Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah
2Arrive at the Jebel jais sky tour location - Hajar Mountain range in Ras Al Khaimah
3Check-in after arrival by submitting your Jebel jais sky tour online booking details at the information desk
4The shuttle service will take you to the Jais Adventure Park
5You will be given a safety briefing
6Wear all safety gear and get ready to experience the thrilling Jebel jais sky tour
7If you have paid for the photo and video service, collect your mementos from reception
8Drop off at your hotel in Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah
Meeting Point & Timing
Wednesday to Sunday and All public holidays - 9:30am, 11:30am and 3:00 pm
- Meeting point : Hotel Lobby for pick up
- Available Dates : daily
- Duration : 4-6 hours
- Tours time slots : 7.30am, 8.30am, 10.00 am, , 2 pm, 3.00pm , 5.00pm
You must cancel at least 48 hours before the experience's start date to receive a complete refund.
The Jais Sky Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain excursion in which you will travel 5 km over 6 ziplines from platform to platform. The trip also includes an exhilarating 300-meter trek across the highest sky bridge in the UAE.
One person at a time in the traditional seated position on each zipline.
A single span measuring 2,832 meters, or 28 soccer fields
6 ziplines spanning 5,000 meters.
the average speed of 60kph
- Weight (kg): 40 to 100 kg minimum and maximum (weather conditions may affect your experience).
- Min. height in cm is 122.
- In good physical health
- You ought to dress in typical athletic/sporty attire (dresses or skirts are not allowed)
- You must put on reliable running shoes, closed-toe footwear, or sturdy trainers (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels, or loose footwear not allowed).
- Participants must be free from drugs, alcohol, or any other substances that could cloud judgment.
- Visitors under the age of 18 who fit the height and weight restrictions may do the trip on their own, but they must be accompanied and show a parental or guardian's signed waiver in order to do so.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
Each participant must have their original passport or Emirates ID on hand to present at the counter.
Photos & Videos
Take home your experience by availing goPro camera rental services for an additional fee of AED 135.
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort ?
- You must put on running shoes, closed-toe footwear, or sturdy trainers (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels, or loose footwear not allowed).
- You must dress in standard athletic attire.
- The tough terrain should not be able to tear through your clothing.
- If you plan to travel in winter, remember to wear a jacket because the mountain weather might be brisk and chilly.
- Always wear sun protection.