On this tour, you'll experience what it's like to ride a camel, also known as the "ships of the desert," the oldest form of transportation in the desert.
After you're picked up, you'll head to the edge of the desert for an exciting camel ride. Our camel hiking guide will help you get around the mysterious Dunes when you arrive.
You can ride sand hills; if you're lucky, you might see some desert animals along the way. Camel riding through the desert is an amazing thing to do and feel like a nomad or Bedouin.
Everything around you is empty except for the beautiful scenery of red sand, kilometers of dunes, and a deep blue sky. Even though it might not look like it when riding a camel through the Ras Al Khaimah desert, there is plenty of food.
You can take tours of the desert in the morning and the evening. You can engage in other desert activities during the tours, such as complimentary sandboarding. If you want to relax after your camel ride, you can go to the Bedouin-style Campsite.
The best way to experience riding a camel in Ras Al Khaimah is on the 30-minute ride and nighttime desert tour with a BBQ meal. Where you can see a Bedouin camp, eat at a BBQ buffet with free non-alcoholic drinks, and watch shows under the night sky.
- Guided camel riding on the desert dunes
- Arabic Coffee/Tea/Dates
- Water/Soft Drinks
- Sand Boarding
- If booking tour options, 4x4 transportation
- If booking a tour, BBQ dinner, and soft drinks
- If booking a tour, entertainment shows such as Belly dance
What’s not included ?
- Alcoholic beverages
Meeting Point & Timing
- Available dates : Daily.
- Duration : Camel ride for 30 or 60 minutes (based on your choice) combined with a desert safari tour will take approximately hours; a half-day tour.
- Location : Ras Al Khaimah desert.
- Starting time : Camp is open from 9 am & until sunset. The camel riding tours are being conducted.
For UAE residents, you can drive or rent a car and visit the campsite for the camel riding experience. For tourists who want a camel riding experience, combine it with evening or morning desert tours.
Camel Ride with tour options
- 15 minutes 69 AED
- 30 minutes 129 AED
- 60 minutes 259 AED
Camel Ride without transfer
- 329 AED for an evening desert tour with BBQ dinner and a 30-minute camel ride from Ras Al Khaimah, with pick-up and drop-off by 4x4.
- 379 AED for 30 minutes on a camel and a morning tour of the desert with a camel—from Ras Al Khaimah, with pick-up and drop-off by 4x4.
You can submit a cancellation request up to 48 hours before the experience and will receive a full refund. However, requests submitted less than 48 hours before the experience's start time will not be accepted.