- Discover the excitement of scuba diving, one of the best outdoor activities in Dubai, where you can explore an undersea environment brimming with marine life and historic shipwrecks.
- Jumeirah Beach provides an unrivaled chance to dive up to 12 meters deep and explore for two hours while being escorted by qualified instructors.
- Scuba dive safely and see Dubai’s fascinating marine world.
- Do not visit during summer as the visibility is less and the water temperatures are fairly high. The best time to go scuba diving is from October to April.
- Show up for the pre-dive briefing to learn about the diving plan, emergency protocols, and hand signals. Your health should be great before you go for scuba diving.